Founded in Denmark in 1872, the company has a long history of collaborating with leading international designers to bring their visionary concepts to life – and to the spaces they help transform.
Today as in 1872, Fritz Hansen’s work is guided by the philosophy that a single piece of furniture can beautify an entire room or building – and heighten the well-being of the people who inhabit these spaces. With an international presence and an ever-expanding collection of iconic designs, Fritz Hansen continues its journey of creating elegant, human interior design essentials that never compromise on comfort, and to strengthen its place in the global design, luxury and lifestyle elite.
- in stockCandleholder single from 73€
- in stockVase Jaime Hayón from 130€
- Drop chair from 335€
- Pair chair from 338€
- Objects pouf from 376€
- Series 7 monochrome chair from 397€
- Nap armchair 410€
- Join coffee table from 509€
- Grand Prix chair from 541€
- Ro footstool 819€
- Ro armchair from 2.910€
- Lune 2 seater sofa from 3.446€
- Lune 3 seater sofa from 4.824€
- Lune sofa chaise longue from 5.514€