Arne Jacobsen is one of the most influential designers of the second half of the 20th century and the most representative designer of Scandinavian design of the fifties and sixties. Jacobsen trained as a mason before enrolling at Danske Kongelige Kuntakademi Copenhagen, graduating in 1927.
He designed lamps, ashtrays and even cutlery. During the fifties, Jacobsen reaped considerable success as an industrial designer. Most of his designs are still in production as a sign of their timelessness.
- in stockTrapez wallpaper from 65€
- in stockYpsilon wallpaper 65€
- Arne wallpaper 89€
- Vertigo wallpaper 89€
- in stockBellevue AJ9 wall lamp from 319€
- in stockBellevue AJ8 table lamp from 499€
- AJ wall lamp 605€
- Bellevue AJ7 floor lamp from 699€
- AJ table lamp 770€
- AJ floor lamp 884€
- Mayor sofa from 4.570€